Wednesday, July 27, 2011

John Robshaw on One Kings Lane!

photo from One Kings Lane 


I'm overdue on continuing to post pictures and design inspirations from my travels in Europe, but our apartment is quickly getting packed neatly into seemingly hundreds of boxes today (thanks to the relocation services of my husband's new company) and I have been relegated to a single spot on my bed with only a phone and laptop.

So, what's a girl to do other than hunker down to comb through the latest issue of Rue Mag (just out yesterday) and to online shop? And lucky for me the "Prince of Prints", John Robshaw, has bedding featured today on One Kings Lane.  I'll work on chronicling my time in Florence and Venice after I fill up my OKL cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...