Friday, August 5, 2011

Michelle Adams of Lonny Mag

Rubie Green 2011 Advertisement

My final Europe travel post will be about Paris and I've spent the better part of this morning weeding through the hundreds of photographs my husband and I took during our week in the city of lights.  My Paris post will be ready on Monday and for today I have a new found love for the company Rubie Green that I discovered in the latest issue of Lonny Mag. I'm currently researching a statement fabric to recover a seat cushion for our new house, and the Rubie Green ad with a playful, bold print held in front of the iconic Eiffel Tower, caught my eye.  I'm all about Parisian chic these days and the home page of Rubie Green's site is great inspiration (though the product offerings are very limited). 



Michelle Adams on Lonny Mag

After working at Domino magazine, Michelle Adams started her company in NYC in 2007 and has been producing fabrics with a sustainable design ever since.  Many may already know her as the editor-in-chief of Lonny Mag's blog and her posts (and those of the other writers) are definitely worth following for design trends and innovative home accessories. 

Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...